Tuesday, February 14, 2012

And then there were 3...

"Rainbow Baby" is the understanding that the beauty of a rainbow does not negate the ravages of the storm. When a rainbow appears, it  doesn't mean the storm never happened or that the family is not still dealing with its aftermath. What it means is that something beautiful and full of light has appeared in the midst of the darkness and clouds. Storm clouds may still hover but the rainbow provides a counterbalance of color, energy and hope.



Expanding our family and our blog ... i cant pretend that i have much to say about Olivia as a day to day because if i wrote a blog about it,it would most likely go like this....

"Im ok... I miss you so much Olivia, everyday i think about you, i imagine my life with you here with us, and i WISH so badly you where here." 

not much more than that unless you throw in the :
"THIS IS NOT FAIR!!!! BRING MY BABY BACK.... PLEASE" 


So I've decided that I will start blogging about the life I lead everyday with out my daughter here and the new life inside of me.... The quote above says it so so well... You can have happiness after the storm.... but it DOES NOT mean the storm never happened. 


I am forever changed in my life and i am thankful for the little girl who taught me how to love more than words could ever explain....


so this is my first entry.... now off to try to make this blog look good and to link it to weheartolivia.blogspot.com  <3

No comments:

Post a Comment